Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Revisiting Flickr

I have just had a relaxing hour revisiting Flickr so I am more comfortable with moving on. What fun, and sooo much to look at and explore. It would be very easy to get lost for hours following the links that interest me.

I liked the Flickr map and checked out the latest Clipsal photos linked to Adelaide. Like Wendy I made a Trade card and also opened an account. I tried uploading a couple of photos but for some reason this didn't work so will go back to that later.

I can see the value of this site for a number of programs where visual images could be loaded as a set for students to access via a link on the subject Moodle site with the benefit of both students and lecturer being able to add relevant images to build the resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment