Monday, February 16, 2009

Reflections

Thinking about this technology as I'm using it brings to mind the 'hundred monkey' concept. When enough of us are using it and automatically creating ways of incorporating it into our daily communications and other activities it will really take off for us as a network.
For me it's the having to stop and think about how, when, why I will use these 'things' that creates the barrier I need to dissolve. Part of that process will occur with this project because it's making me take the time to look, experiment, explore and become familiar with these technologies. It's taking me out of my comfort zone a bit however I am really enjoying the experience as I am discovering I can do this.
I know I will enjoy promoting this to others and would like to work with this group on brainstorming some promotional ideas we can take away with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment